September 6, 2010
Matthew 9:35 And Jesus went throughout all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction. 36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; 38 therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”
Luke 10:2 ... "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few.
Therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest."
Forgive us, Lord of the harvest, for not praying earnestly.
Give us Your heart of compassion for lost souls.
(Please add your PRAYERS as His Spirit leads you.)
Post a Comment
"he called it the tent of meeting..."
- To know Him BOTH in His estate of humiliation AND exaltation December 24, 2014
- a time for sighing and crying ~ Ezekiel 9:4 July 22, 2014
- update on blogging / update: inward distress and outward opportunity April 25, 2014
- "the uppermost thought in my mind" ~ James Haldane Stewart and myself January 21, 2014
- Breathing after heaven: "Return, O God of love, return" ~ Isaac Watts December 28, 2013